Sunday, June 8, 2008

It rains heavily and the wind blew strongly too..

Late this afternoon (as being mentioned in my previous posting), si love promised to bring me out to the beach..

At first, si love asked me where should we go to.. I said, i wanted to watch new movie coz.. But, ended up si love dont agree with my idea.. Si love insisted to go to the beach instead.. I wonder since when si love like this place..


Its being long me and si love not going out.. Its either the usual busy me or the busy si love.. In order for me not to spoil the day, then i agreed with si love suggestion.. We were there around half past five in the afternoon and there was a very long line of cars..


Again, heavy rain and the wind blew strongly.. Both of us felt very cold, so we stopped at the beach side for awhile..


Around 7 in the evening we had our dinner together.. Si love ordered large pizza.. I didnt place an order coz i know si love wouldnot be able to finish the whole pizza alone.. Let share the pizza..

Relationship is all about sharing the piece of you with your love one..

No comments: