Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Indigestion problem or perhaps a normal tummy ache

Today, i was a little bit busy famaliarising myself with all the forecasting tools using the Microsoft Excel 2007.. Its a so called hand-on practical using the correl, regression, intercept, slope functions among the other functions..

Well, it aint that difficult though and obviously it aint that easy too.. Need more time to play with those functions..

Went home almost 5 in the afternoon and again its a heavy rain.. Luckily, it wasnt too windy though.. Then went out for a short hi-tea session with Ditch.. Cant stay very long as i promised to eat outsided with si love that evening..

We planned to go out by 8 actually but for no obvious reason suddenly am not feeling very well.. Indigestion problem or perhaps a normal tummy ache.. It hurts.. Tekak pun rasa loya..


So, si love advised me to have a rest.. Si love, thanks for the concern..

Btw, thing to be noted here that my ex sent me a text message during the lunch time.. Si ex congratulates me for having someone now and si ex promised not to disturb me anymore..

Well to si ex, u never disturb me.. Did i say that am no longer single now?

Urm si ex must have thought that si love is my new love..

No!! No!! No!!

No comments: