Monday, May 26, 2008

The confession of Faiz-Hs..

Mind my language.. Sorry for any grammatical, spelling or typo-errors.. This is the confession of mine..

Well, all this while i wasnt really open to share my dissatisfaction on the service provided by the B-Mobile for the package that i have subscribed especially on the low internet connectivity and the introduction of new pricing in less than a month time..

It seems that i jump too quickly to subscribe the zoom package.. A total dissatisfaction..

Despite my strong dissatisfaction on the services provided by the B-Mobile, my dissatisfaction on Baiduri Bank is even stronger.. A very strong dissapointment..


Why? Reason?

Earlier today i received the original copy of the loan agreement signed between me and Baiduri Bank on the day i subscribe for the package.. That was on the 4th April 2008..

Guess what its not just the general public (subscriber and consumer) got confused with the package provided but the providers are in confusion too.. This is not good.. This is bad.. Really bad.. Strong dissapointment.. Huge dissatisfaction..

Okay dear blog reader, on the date mentioned above i was applying for the Consumer Goods Financing Loan as for the Zoom Broadband and Computer Package..

As per the notification letter to the vendor (B-Mobile), it stated that my loan application is approved..

Model: 48 Months Zoom Rental
Type: B$2235

As per the price quotation of the package:
Package options: 48 Months Zoom Package at the amount of B$2160
Zoom Broadband Registration: Local Deposit and License Fee of B$75
Repayment Period: Bank Loan 48 Months

Total Amount: B$2235

The copy of these two documents were given during the application and everything seemed to be okay except for the internet connectivity of course..

So if everthing is fine then what is my real dissapointment? What is my dissatisfaction?

As being mentioned above, today i received the original copy of the facility letter or the loan agreement.. Apparently that the facility letter does not support both the vendor notification letter from Baiduri Bank and Price Quotation from the B-Mobile.. It contradicts against each other.. This should not happen.. Should never happen!!

As per the facility letter it says that i was subscribing for:
Tenor: Scheme C of 2 years
Interest: Scheme C of 6% per annum
Repayment period of 24 Months
Monthly installment of B$104.31

Do you notice any difference in the details of the documents?

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! The repayment period and the monthly installment amount too.. I should only pay less..

I did ask regarding this transaction but the Baiduri's operator cant give me any further explaination but "its for your computer financing.."

Now, its self-explainatory.. No wonder my account was debited by that amount instead of B$6+

WORST!!

CONFUSED finance provider makes me dissatisfied..
BAD internet conectivity provider makes me dissapointed..


So what i want in return?

I want the following:

1. The facility letter to be amended.. The double entries of the transaction to be corrected..

2. The amount that have been debited in my account to be credited, so that only the real charges will be debited.. I know it is possible to do so.. Reversal posting.. Rectify the transaction..

Owh.. The purpose of this entry is to share my dissappointment and dissatisfaction on the Zoom Package.. No one is to be blamed.. Its an opportunity for everyone to improve themselves..

I'll make a call to Baiduri Bank later to discuss on this matter.. So obviously this posting will be updated again..

No comments: