Friday, April 18, 2008

My May 2007..

SUNDAY, 27 MAY 2007
Whoa.. Its been so long..


Its been so very long didnt get da chance to update my blog.. Windu eyh.. Ehehe.. Well, am back now.. *smiles*

Urm, to start diz whole new me.. I'l start of wif da reality teve show.. Stil rmemba sometime 3 mths ago.. I posted a post on Akademi Fantasia and American Idol? Well, da season of both programmes had come to an end last week..

As fo AF5, Mila was crowned to b da new champ.. Da 1st ever female champ.. Am so lovin it.. My Dafi was eliminated during da 8th cncert.. *sighs*

As fo American Idol, i simply luv it frm da start.. Da top 6 finals, are my fav.. My Blake went second, only to da young talented Jordin Sparks.. *winks*
Urm, now am lovin da new channel 76.. E!! Whahaha..

Apa lgi ah? Btw, kinda frustrated coz Liverpool FC lose to AC Milan.. *sighs*
Will giv u daily reports on my activities.. Stay in tune..


Sunday, 27 May 2007
Lyf: wasnt as easy as 123 & wasnt as beauty as photo.. *sighs*


Dats simply how lyf goes.. It wasnt as easy as 123 and it wasnt as beauty as photo as well.. *sighs*

Ppl owez says dat we must plan things: a fail to plan is a plan to fail.. But its juz situation dat lyf doesnt go da way we plan it to be..

For example: i want to be wif dat person, make an effort to be wif dat person and hoping dat da rlationship wil works But.. There's da but part, it might not works despite wat i'v done fo dat person..

As a conclusion, dun xpect to much.. Coz da plan might not b practical.. Planing is juz not enuf.. Therefore, lyf isnt as easy as 123 nor it is as beauty as photo.. Dont takes things fo granted.. Appreciate those things ard u..


THURSDAY, 03 MAY 2007
I dun lyk u, FS..


Fs, i dun lyk u as much as i used to.. Dun get da reason why, all my latest postings could not b displayed.. Am simply ANNOYED!!! Offer me a better system..

No comments: